The health of our gut affects EVERYTHING from our mood, brain function, sleep, weight, allergies, food sensitivities, and immune system.
Join Lily Silverton and naturopath Natalie Smyth for a Tuesday evening workshop on keeping your digestive system healthy and happy.
Discover how to approach gut health from both a nutritional and physical perspective, with 60 minutes of detoxifying and cleansing yoga followed by a 1-hour informative talk.
During this workshop you will learn:
- the foundations of gut health
- the factors that cause the gut to become unbalanced
- the foods needed for healing the gut
- movement techniques to remove excess waste from the gut and improve digestion
- yoga poses to stimulate the liver, spleen, and digestive system
- how the mind connects and affects the gut
Early bird tickets are £25, (reg price £30), and available here
All ages and abilities welcome. No yoga experience necessary.
For more information contact Lily: firstname.lastname@example.org